Sunday, October 20, 2013

MUSIC - Nightwish - Wishmaster (Lead: Tarja)

I've known of Tarja for many years. And for some reason I have the melodic keyboards and heavy guitars of Nightwish and the high-pitch vibrato of Tarja's voice imprinted in my mind of working in the garage in late September-October when the trees change in Minnesota. The smell of aging leaves in the air and an Octoberfest in one hand and some tool or paintbrush in the other.

Nightwish - Wishmaster

Incidentally here's a picture of me at Pearl contemplating the atrocities that happened 71years previous.

I just like this picture (on the way out to the Arizona). Looking at the Missouri (YES the SAME one that was in Battleship and a dozen other movies - AND was the place of the end of WWII).


And how to look down a sight from a mounted M-60



A fantastic live version from Tarja's last tour:

Tarja's new album (2013 Colours In The Dark) pretty much rocks! Here's Victim of Ritual.

Don't tell me that doesn't remind you of the "day of colors" celebrated in India! So she still has it!! The new album is a little bit of a concept album from what I understand.
Beer pairing: Big Wood Brewery - Bark Bite

1 comment:

  1. must. find. colours. colours in the dark.

    with dark dark beer. and a blunderbuss.

    ReplyDelete