Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Sockmonkey Brothers Steal!



We said growlers, and we meant it--these are from Against the Grain Taproom and Smoke house--the highest rated craft brewery in the Louisville Metro (much better than the overpriced and under skilled posers at that psuedo commie crap house New Albanian....)  .  The contents were excellent, but I can't tell much about them. 

Why? Well we had five, the little notes on the top are cryptic, we didn't take notes at camp... .  however--I promise next time I write about Growlers, I'll record full info and tell you all the specifics. 

However--all of the types we go there were Amazingly good--to include the best IPA I've had in this region, which was in fact, better than anything of the type I've had from Rogue Rive or Full Sail--I really liked it.

No comments:

Post a Comment